1. Paper should be in MS word format only.
2. Title of the article: Upper case, Font 14, Bold, Times New Roman.
3. Author/s Name (s): Title case, Font 12, Bold, Times New Roman (*, **), Right Justified. Authors affiliation: *, **, Sentence case, Font 10, Normal Text, Times New Roman.
4. Abstract: Sentence case, Font 10, Normal Text, Times New Roman, Centrally aligned below Title and Author (s). The article must be accompanied by an abstract within 200 words. Below the abstract 3-5 keywords should be mentioned.
5. The articles should be written in English and preferably be within 4000 words in length.
6. Main article: Font 12, Times New Roman, Normal Text (Justify).
7. Reference: Gray, S. J. and Street, D. L. (2001): “Acceptance and Observance of international Accounting Standards: Prospects and Problems”, International Journal of Academic Research in Social Sciences& Humanities, June, pp 4-8.
8. Tables and Figures: table in capital and red in Font 11, and table description in bold, upper lower in Font 12.
9. For other instructions, if required at all, please follow style for APA (American Psychological Association) Journals. Please visit http://www.apa.com.
10. Studies quoted in research articles should be included in references/bibliography. References should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they appear in the text (not in alphabetic order); Vancouver style. List all authors for journal article up to six references. In case of more than six authors, use et. al after the sixth author.
11. Submission: Researcher should send the article through email only.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
12. Address for Correspondence: The researcher should specify his/her full postal address, telephone number, fax and Email ID for Correspondence.
13. Peer Review: All articles received for publication will be peer reviewed. The Executive editor & the Editorial Board will decide on the suitability of the material for publication, which will be final.
Authors will be informed about acceptance or rejection of the articles within 1 month of receipt. The main author will get complimentary copy of the journal in which his/her article is published, provided the author subscribes for the journal.
For all parties involved in the act of publishing (the author(s), the journal editor(s), the peer reviewers, the society, and the publisher) it is necessary to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior. The ethics statements for IJARSH Publishing are based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct guidelines available at www.publicationethics.org.